Thanks for visiting my site and starting to learn about oxalates! Now you can take my Quick Oxalate Symptoms and Exposure Inventory. Not only will it give you a snapshot to gauge how much of a problem oxalates may be for you personally, it will help you see the broad impact dietary oxalates can have on human health. This document includes a list of popular high oxalate foods.
It’s a free download – click the button and “check out” this printable PDF. Once you check out, you’ll get an email with a download link. But before you go, look at my Shop for other free and low-cost information resources that you can get at the same time.
If you’re looking for a complete collection of recipes in one place, try my cookbook: A Taste of Sally’s Low Oxalate Recipes.
In addition to the downloads, you’ll find a wealth of free information on this site that might be just what you need to put you back on the path to healthy, pain-free living.
- Explore the symptoms of oxalate poisoning, and the basics of low-oxalate eating
- Learn about my story and why I am so passionate about the dangers of oxalates
- Read about and hear from people who have benefited from low-oxalate eating
- Try some of my delicious low-oxalate recipes for free
- Browse through my blog and learn more about oxalate in foods like spices (which are often high) or coffee (rest assured, coffee is reliably tested as low). I also look back on the challenges of undoing years of oxalate accumulation. Read an example of how not knowing about oxalates can cause unnecessary and very expensive medical procedures that you would be better off avoiding.
Plus, I’ve given talks and been on a lot of great podcasts, which you can listen to through my Interviews and Talks page.
A huge worldwide conversation about oxalates is underway! If you requested or paid for documents and were not able to download them and/or did not get a receipt, please get in touch through the website contact form or by emailing help at sallyknorton.com. Sorry for any inconvenience.
I wish you the best of health!