Thanks for your interest in learning about oxalate and your health!
Joining an online meeting is an easy, inexpensive way to learn more about oxalate toxicity and low-oxalate eating. You can trade notes with me and with others who are interested in low-oxalate eating, ask me questions, and hear short, informative presentations related to questions that you and other participants submit when you sign up.
Instructions for Joining
- Set your time zone.
- Pick an available meeting. Click a bold-face date on the calendar, and it will show you when the meeting will happen in your local time zone. Then “Continue”. (Dates are only shown for the next month or two.)
- Enter contact information for yourself as well as one or two questions for Sally and the Group.
- Select how you would like to pay for a ticket (US $20). Payments can be made via credit card (Square) or PayPal.
- You will get a confirmation receipt with login details by email.
Join an Online Group Meeting
Additional Information about Online Group Meeting
- Online Group Meetings are provided through Zoom.us.
- You can join by computer, tablet or smartphone.
- The sign-up fee is $20 (US).
- Attendance is limited so everyone can have a chance to engage.
- We schedule groups one to two months in advance, and sometimes add more. If there is nothing available, check back from time to time.
- You can cancel (with a refund) or change to a different group through a button link in your confirmation email
- Please contact Sally’s support team if you have questions or difficulties.