Thanks for your interest in learning about oxalate and your health!
Joining an online meeting is an easy, inexpensive way to learn more about oxalate toxicity and low-oxalate eating. You can trade notes with me and with others who are interested in low-oxalate eating, ask me questions, and hear short, informative presentations related to questions that you and other participants submit when you sign up.
The meetings include a presentation (35-45 minutes) based on questions submitted when participants sign up as well as an opportunity for group discussion with Sally and your fellow travelers on the low-oxalate health journey. After the group, Sally sends out a detailed follow-up message reviewing what was covered in the group, and containing links to useful handouts that are unavailable elsewhere.
Instructions for Joining
- Set your time zone.
- Pick the meeting you would like to sign up for.
- Dates are shown for the next month or two, and meetings will stop being available once the maximum number of people have signed up.
- Enter contact information for yourself as well as one or two questions for Sally and the Group.
- Select how you would like to pay for a ticket (US $24). Payments can be made via credit card (Square) or PayPal.
- You will get a confirmation receipt with login details by email.
Join an Online Group Meeting
Additional Information about Online Group Meeting
- Online Group Meetings are provided through Zoom.us.
- You can join by computer, tablet or smartphone.
- The sign-up fee is $24 (US).
- Attendance is limited so everyone can have a chance to engage.
- We schedule groups about two months in advance, and sometimes add more. If there is nothing available, check back from time to time.
- You can cancel (with a refund) or change to a different group through a button link in your confirmation email
- Please contact Sally’s support team if you have questions or difficulties.