Join Sally and Chef Christine from the Natural Kitchen School for cooking demonstrations teaching you how to make low-oxalate meals and events. This series of monthly low-oxalate cooking classes will take place in Fall 2022. Classes are online, via Zoom. Seating is limited, so sign up soon!
Individual classes are $45. Sign up for any of the classes here (or using the links below): https://sallyknorton.as.me/CookingClassesFall2022
You can get a coupon to attend all four classes for $125.
Or if you can only do three, you can get a coupon for any three of the four classes for $299.
Once you have the coupon, use it at the sign-up links to enroll in each class.
All classes take place at 7pm US Eastern Time, which is very late in Europe (sorry!) but might work in Australia. Set your time zone in the sign up link to see when the class will be in your time zone.
September 28: Fish Dinner Menu
- Wild Salmon with Cilantro Scallion Sauce
- Wedge of Baked Winter Squash
- Caesar Salad with Pumpkin Seeds
- Sally’s Ginger-Scented Coconut Rice
- Baked Pears and/or Apples
October 19: Finger Foods
- Black Eyed Pea Dip or Liver Pâté with Rice Crisps
- Ground Beef Lettuce Cups with Pineapple Salsa
- Cauliflower Hummus
- Dill Garlic Yogurt Dip
- Roasted Red Radishes
November 16: Thanksgiving-Style Menu
- Roasted Duck
- Wild Rice Ring
- Rutabaga/Celery Root Puree
- Greens Supreme
- Apple Tart, French Style
December 14: Party Foods with Protein Power
- Salmon with Capers dip / Salad
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Boiled Shrimp with Cocktail Sauce
- Charcuterie Board
- Egg Nog
Menus Subject to Change… Check back on this page for further details on each class closer to the date.