If you would like more information about consulting with me, you may request information, but please read the rest of this page first. I’ve tried to answer the most common questions here. I am presently only doing individual consultations with people who have attended one of my online groups.
You will find my fee schedule for appointments at the bottom of this page. You will be able to book an individual consultation if you have received a link by attending one of my online support groups. The groups provide a basic orientation to oxalate toxicity and low-oxalate eating, and provide detailed follow-up information. Many people find the groups are all they need to successfully pursue low-oxalate eating.
If you would like me to address your organization, please make a speaker request.
My Consulting Services
I have consulted with individuals, families and organizations who want to solve specific health challenges, or to optimize their health and wellness. My approach is client-centered and non-judgmental. I strive to increase my clients’ knowledge, skill, and self-awareness to enable lasting and successful dietary and lifestyle changes.
I have unique expertise in the link between dietary oxalates and our health. While I focus on support for low-oxalate eating, I also work with clients who have a variety of other nutritional challenges and health concerns.
I can help you find answers to your most perplexing nutritional questions. My specialties include
- Recognizing and managing oxalate problems through diet.
- Unscrambling conflicting health information and dismantling the misinformation that holds you back from reaching you health goals.
- Clarifying true nutritional principles from unproven fads, outdated concepts, and enduring myths.
- Improving the overall quality of your diet.
- Guidance on shopping for better quality foods.
- Recipe conversion and cooking demonstrations.
- Guidance on critical health-enhancing behaviors and creating an integrative wellness life style.
- Weight control and general fitness.
- Discovering and coping with food sensitivities and allergies.
- Digestive system disorders.
- Binge eating and food “addiction”.
- How to begin and maintain a therapeutic low-oxalate diet.
As your coach, I assist you with:
- Developing a plan to become your best and healthiest self.
- Establishing realistic goals that fit your life situation.
- Understanding your current barriers to success and collaborating on overcoming them.
- Strengthening your relationship with yourself, so you go beyond what you believe you could accomplish on your own without beating yourself up or stressing out.
- Having accountability and maintaining motivation.
- Coping with the healing process.
Consulting with me, you’ll get personalized professional advice, education, and guidance, based on your personal situation, history, nutritional needs, and health goals.
For individuals who have attended one of my online groups, I offer diet and health consultations, by appointment only, on Zoom, Skype, Facetime, or telephone.
There are certain things that I cannot help with such as diagnosing diseases, prescribing remedies, or enabling destructive behavior.
Online Support Group (90 minutes): $24 (&S). Groups include detailed follow-up materials to help with transitioning to a low-oxalate diet and recovering from oxalate toxicity. Group participants get priority for individual consultation appointments. Sign up here. You should start here to get a basic orientation and learn more about managing oxalate toxicity.
First Consultation (60-70 minutes; includes personalized materials for transitioning to a low-oxalate diet suitable for your needs): $200 (US). You will get booking instructions after attending an online group,
Subsequent Consultation (55 minutes): $140 (US)
Short Follow-up (25 minutes): $85 (US)